Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday


The Weather...
Today they are calling for high winds, thunderstorms and rain.  Very odd for January here in NY.

On my Reading Pile...
Bible
Fresh Brewed Life
Made to Crave
Sheltered

On my TV...
Wind at my Back takes place in Canada during the great depression.

On the menu for this week...
Monday- Chicken
Tuesday-Beef
Wednesday-Pork
Thursday-Taco Salad
Friday-Meat Loaf
Saturday-Lasagna

On my To Do list...
Laundry
My coursework
Kids schooling

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating...
Since my classes have started up again I have no time for "fun" stuff. 

Looking around the house...
Piles of laundry to put away
Kids reading their Bibles
Dog sleeping
Wind blowing the branches on the tree

From the camera...
View from our hotel room.  The snow kept us from venturing out into Albany to explore the city.  But we did venture out to Chilis for dinner a couple nights.  This was the first time we had ever been there.

Something fun to share...
Matt and I are pretty certain of where God wants us to serve in full-time ministry.  I'll share more in a few months. 

On my prayer list...
Our church and the AWANA program we are starting.


Bible verse, Devotional...
2 Timothy 2:15
"Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."

Thanks to Diary of a SAHM for hosting this.

3 comments:

Mrs. White said...

Oh, I love the show, "Wind at My Back!" I've seen all the episodes (on tv) over and over again!

Blessings
Mrs. White
The Legacy of Home
Vermont Sewing Cottage

Julie said...

I grew up in a church w/ AWANAs! Loved it! Good for you for starting that program!

Sandra said...

I love Wind at my Back, such a good show :)

I'm so thrilled that you and Matt enjoyed your time this past weekend and even happier that you feel certain of where the Lord is pulling you :)