Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday


Weather in my neck of the woods...
We are in a warm up.  50's most of the week.

Things that make me happy...
being able to get outside in my gardens!  We are expaning the gardens again.  Gas prices on the rise we need to put up more food this summer.

Book I'm reading...
Bible
Books for review

What I'm enjoying on TV...
nothing

On the menu for dinner...
Spaghetti and turkey sausage

On my To Do list...
menu plan...I really have to start doing this!!

New Recipe I tried or want to try...
Cranberry Banana Bread

In the craft basket...
dust bunnies...LOL!  Have not had time at all for crafting.

Looking forward to this week...
Replacing the sliding glass door that was shattered by a wrong decision made by our son.

Tips and Tricks...
If you or one of your children accidently shoot your window with a BB gun place duct tape in X patterns.  It will keep the window from falling all over the place.

My favorite blog post this week...
Did not have time for much blog reading.

Blog Hopping (new discovered blog)...
Nothing this week

Favorite picture...

We went to the Genesee Country Village and Museum's Sap, Sugar and Syrup.  Post will be up later.

Lesson learned the past few days...
When your child makes a mistake remember you were once a child as well.

On my mind...
People of Japan
Church
School

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses...
Matthew 24:6
"You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come."

To see other Happy Homemaker posts visit Diary of a SAHM.


1 comment:

Linda said...

It is Tuesday here in Australia and I haven't finished my Happy Homemaker post. Maybe if I am quick I can still post it.