Friday, March 11, 2011

Fit Mommy Friday


Today I went to my weigh in!!  I lost another 1.2 pounds.  That makes a total of 8 pounds in 2 weeks!

I made it a point to exercise everyday.  I'm really liking the Zumba for the Wii.  I'm getting really use to it.  You know how it is when you start something new.  It takes a while to get your groove on.  :-)
I tried to follow the Weight Watchers plan to a T.  But had trouble from time to time, it's taking me some time to get use to Points instead of calories.  I'm not a breakfast eater and that has caused me to be SUPER hungry at lunch.  So last week I went to Walmart and they have a number of Weight Watcher foods at really good prices!!  So yesterday I had a Weight Watcher Bagel with homemade grape jelly! YUM!  The Weight Watcher Bagels are good.  They taste a bit different than other's I've had...I'm just so use to the thick crusty ones at the local bakery.  This whole weight loss thing is a learning process. 


I'm working this week on eating at least something first thing in the morning.
Working out everyday
Eating more vegetables
Eating the points allowed

To join in on Fit Mommy Friday go on over to Got Chai?

3 comments:

SisterTipster said...

Congrats on your accomplishment! WHOOT! This is GREAT progress! and I can relate to the breakfast thing. It's one of the HUGE changes I'm making in my new lifestyle. BREAKfast is a huge pick up for the metabolism. Your body will process your food better now! :-)) You GO girl!!

i cant decide said...

Good job! I hope the eating gets easier. I need to check into Zumba since I keep hearing so much about it.

BARBIE said...

Congratulations on your loss Jen. That's fantastic.