Saturday, January 15, 2011

Review~~Molly's Money Saving Digest....January


When i first read the title I though this issue will not be for me...I do not have an office.  BOY was I wrong!  This issue is full of great information on so many things.  This first thing that caught my eye was the word COFFEE right on the front cover.  OH yeah, now that is something I can really get into.    But seriously, have you ever looked at any area in your house and just want to trash it all because it is SO cluttered?  This issue of Molly's digest is full of helpful tips on how to do just that.  One thing I'm working on now is making my own bulletin board.  Everything used to make this I have right here at home.

BUT you don't have to go and buy this issue.  For this month only if you sign up for Molly's newsletter HERE.  If you have been reading my blog for sometime now you know how much I love these digests.  Each month they are full of great tips and articles on saving money. 

No comments: