Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday


The weather in my neck of the woods...
almost winter like!  Some parts of our area saw snow yesterday.  We have not yet.

Things that makes me happy...
the soft glow of candles

Books I'm reading...
Bible
Everything Christmas (review)
Joy to the world: Advent (review)

What's on my TV...
nothing

On the menu for dinner...
Mac and cheese

On my to do list...
start on our daughter's room
laundry

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon...
See my Halloween foods post!  These recipes were SO good and fun!

In the craft basket...
starting to think about what kind of Christmas cards I want to make.

Looking forward to this week...
hubby and my 5th wedding anniversary on Friday.

Tips and tricks...
I can really come up with nothing.

My favorite blog post...

Blog hopping (new blog I discovered to share)...
Have you ever clicked the "Next Blog" at the top of the web page on blogs?  I did and have found a few really neat blogs.  Homespun and Primitives is one!  I love anything "old fashioned" I can spend hours here looking around!

No words needed...but usually added (favorite photo or picture mine or someone elses)...
It's no secret that we love the Genesee Country Village and Museum!  Well it's almost time for our Yuletide Tour!!  I get SO excited when this time of the year approaches.


Lesson learned the past few days...
It is great to know that no matter how much I screw up God is always there with open arms to forgive me!

On my mind...
a few blog posts.  One of which is very difficult for me to write.  I'm not one to wear my heart on my sleeve.  This particular post is about living with a child who is bi-polar.

Devotionals, Scripture readings, Key verses...
Ephesians 1:18
"the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints,"

To see other Happy Homemakers visit Diary of a SAHM.

No comments: