Thursday, November 4, 2010

Book Review~~Everything Christmas


If you have been looking for a book about Christmas hymns, traditions, history and recipes look no further!!  This book has it all.  I can't wait to go through this book in depth starting December 1.  This book can be used as a count down to Christmas.  It begins with December 1 and goes thru December 24.  You will also learn about the different ways other countries celebrate Christmas. 

I can not say enough good things about this book.  It's full of heartwarming stories that can be read aloud to your children around the fireplace drinking hot cocoa.  I love anything and everything about history.  I enjoy reading how something came to be.

To purchase this book you can go HERE.

Thank you Staci from Random House for providing me with this book for review!

No comments: