Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday




The weather in my neck of the woods:
Partly Sunny with a nice breeze around 70! PERFECT!
Things that make me happy:
Working on our home

Book I'm reading:
Captivating by John and Stasi Eldredge (Review coming soon)

What I'm enjoying on TV:
News~~can't say its enjoyable! But it's on! LOL!

On the menu for dinner:
Pork roast in the crockpot with a Tastefully Simple slow cooker sauce! YUM!

On my To Do List:
get a new cable for our dog
more cleaning of our home
laundry

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Also, using Tastefully Simple products!


In the craft basket:
taking a break for now...I'm working on a craft room!!!

Looking forward to this week:
Possibly moving back home! 

Tips and Tricks:
I have nothing! LOL!

My favorite blog post this week:
Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
Being Refined as Silver~~Her Truth for Thursday was VERY uplifting and convicting at the same time. 
No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

Lesson learned the past few days:
As Laura put it in the first episode of "Little House on the Prairie"~~"Home is the nicest word there is".

On my prayer list:
God's direction for our lives
Family
Next school year's curriculum
My husband as he prepares his first sermon!

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Joshua 3:5 (New King James Version)

 And Joshua said to the people, “Sanctify yourselves, for tomorrow the LORD will do wonders among you.”


To see other Happy Homemaker posts visit Diary of a SAHM.

No comments: