Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Weigh in Wednesday

Food-this week I did OK with what I ate, but not great! I did eat 3 meals a day every day this week. Most of the time I skip breakfast, which I know is wrong.

Water-I drank a lot of water this week. The meds they put me on make me really thirsty. But I've noticed my rings fit a lot better.

Exercise-I got out and walked 5 times this week. Most of the time it was walking around our yard. But yesterday we went on a field trip and walked about 2 miles in the woods. I did very well. My back didn't hurt me at all!

Challenges-eating good meals. I've started adding more to our dinners to make them complete. We try to have a salad before every meal. I'm excited about planting our garden. I'm going to do a variety of lettuce this year and spinach.

Successes-I am down 3 pounds this week. I was a bit disappointed because usually at the start of things I usually loose more. I know 3-4 pounds a week is good.

Plans for the next week-keep a food journal. I'm going to write down everything I eat. Then on the opposite page I'll put my activity/exercise.

Weigh in-See my successes.


I'm not sure if they are hosting this any longer or not but go to Happy to be at Home to check out their site.

1 comment:

Lora said...

I am going to check this link out. I think accountability is so important in many areas. This sounds like a good one to be a part of. Thank you for sharing.

Glad you are out and about exercising. The last time I had been by was after your surgery. (you had won a giveaway at my blog) I always feel better after getting out for a good walk. Congratulations on your weight loss!