Sunday, April 5, 2020

Times Are Changing


WOW I am not certain there is anyone out there anymore following my blog.  We shall see once this is published.  With the current state of the world I have had this overwhelming urge to get back to things I enjoy.  Writing on this blog is one of those things. We have become so wrapped up into the day to day tasks we forget the things around us.  The Covid-19 virus has forced us all to stop fast and slow down.  My husband and I are still working so we are blessed by that.  I am working for a real estate title company and were deemed essential when this all started happening.  My husband's employment is also secure (at least at the time of this writing) as they build items necessary for our electricity.


The past month I have stepped back and realized I had given up on so many things I enjoy.  Creating an inviting home, gardening, photography and blogging/writing.  We no longer have a large area to have a big garden, but the Lord has supplied us with enough.  ENOUGH! As Americans I don't think we even know what that means.  Philippians 4:19 says, "And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."  I don't know about you but I almost always look to myself to supply what I need.  I have not given it another thought. 


I am looking forward to updating and writing here as often as I can.  I would like to do it everyday, but that might not be possible.  Even in the times we are living in work has been pretty busy.  I pray everyone is safe and able to cope with this virus that has hit our world.  Things will be forever changed after this is over. Change can be good.  We just need to embrace it and move forward. 

No comments: