Thursday, June 13, 2013

Easy Asian Noodles and Vegetables

This has quickly become my quick go-to-meal.  My friend Sandra over at Full Bellies, Happy Kids posted a recipe to Sesame Noodles a while back.  The sauce that she made to go over it was ta-die-for!!  I am pretty sure I could just drink it right from the jar. 

This past weekend we had SO many vegetables left over from the graduation party we had them everywhere.  I've been nibbling on them all week.  I can only take so much of them!  So I threw the rest into the oven and roasted them last night.  I was not sure what I would do with them at that point.  This morning I got us and remembered the sauce that Sandra made.  I cooked up some egg noodles instead of spaghetti.  Well because that is all I had here. 

Easy Asian Noodles and Vegetables

1 bag of egg noodles or any pasta
Various vegetables roasted (Broccoli, green beans, celery, carrots, red and green peppers, cherry tomatoes)
Sesame Noodle Sauce

Toss everything together and serve.  The sauce is great on chicken as well.  YUM!  Do not say I didn't warn you!!



1 comment:

Sandra said...

Oh Oh Ohhhhhh I need to do that...oh my word, we love those noodles and just thinking of tossing in veggies too is making me drool.