Saturday, June 23, 2012

Our little garden


In September of this year we moved from the country to the village.  We went from almost an acre to a very small lot.  My only regret about the move is my gardens.  Our lot now has many trees and that makes it very difficult to grow a garden. 

This is one of our gardens from last year...

I'm not complaining...I love our new home.  I'm just missing my large gardens. 

I'm planning on putting in an actual garden next year.  I've been watching areas in our lawn where I can plant one.  I think I've found a good spot.  So for now, this is our garden.

Tomato plants.  I'm anxious to see how they do in a container.

Banana Peppers

Cucumbers

Green Beans!

The beginning of my herb garden....Chamomile!

So there you have it.  Our little urban garden.  I honestly think this will be so much easier to care for.  I'm also anxious to build a square foot garden.



The Morris Tribe Blog Carnival

1 comment:

Farmlife Chick said...

Glad to see the chamomile made it!