Monday, June 25, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday


::The Weather::
Beautiful!!  We are in the mid to upper 60's today!

::On My Reading Pile::
Bible (Genesis, Daniel, Revelation, Romans)
Philosophy Textbooks

::On My TV::
Nothing

::On the Menu::
Sloppy Frank Casserole

::To Do::
Schoolwork
Vacuum and mop floors

::What I Want to Create::
Blanket
apron

::Homeschooling::
Reports due
lesson plans for next year
purging the book shelf

::Around the House::
Lawn needs mowing
garden needs a few weeds pulled
shed needs cleaning

::From the Camera::
Nice game of hide-n-seek.  I found him!!

::Something to Share::
My Garden!
I'm learning there are many things you can grow in containers.  I think I'm going to like growing things this way.

::Praying For::
Our new church!!  It is such a blessing to walk into a place and just know without a doubt you have found your home. 
Family
Our community

::Bible Verse::
Psalm 55:22
"Cast your burden on the Lord,
And He shall sustain you;
He shall never permit the righteous
to be moved."

I'm linking up with Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom.

1 comment:

Heather Ortega said...

Sloppy Frank Casserole? Sounds wonderful!