Monday, December 19, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday


Weather in my neck of the woods...
Very mild for this time of the year.  We were in the mid 40's today.

Things that make me happy...
Much needed break from school.

Book(s) I'm reading...
Bible
Prescott Pioneer Series
Some new cooking magazines I got from the Library.

What I'm enjoying on TV...
Christmas shows

On the menu for dinner...
We had pork chops, rice and peas

On my To Do list...
Finish Christmas planning
Christmas Day menu

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon...
Hannah and I made "Muddy Buddies" this afternoon.

In the craft basket...
Sadly there is nothing in this basket at the moment.

Looking forward to this week...
Christmas!! 

Tips and Tricks...
Making things from scratch is not only cheaper....but much better for your health.  It really does not take that much longer.

My favorite Blog post...

New discovered blog...
Nothing new this week.

Favorite picture...
This was our Yuletide guide.  We go each year to the living history tour.  It was cold.  But we visited 8 warm cozy buildings.  If you are in the Rochester area you HAVE to visit this museum.

Lesson learned...
When planning your Christmas activities, relax.  Do not let stress ruin your time with family.

On my mind...
Selling our old house.  We listed it today.  But have SO much work to do....but it's going to have to wait.

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses...
Psalm 56:4
"In God (I will praise His word),
In God I have put my trust;
I will not fear.
What can flesh do to me?"

To see other Happy Homemaker Posts visit Diary of a SAHM.

No comments: