Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday


The weather in my neck of the woods...
Cold and rainy!  A nice day to just stay in.

Things that make me happy...
Scents of Christmas.

Book I'm reading...
Bible
"Made to Crave"
"Fresh-Brewed Life" by Nicole Johnson

What I'm enjoying on TV...
Some favorite Christmas movies

On the menu for dinner...
Something with turkey...surprised?!

On my To Do List...
Finish my coursework lessons.
Quarterly Reports
Laundry
Mop and vacuum floors

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon...
I took left over turkey, stuffing, and cranberry sauce placed it on bread and grilled it.  YUM!

In the craft basket...
I have not had time for this.

Looking forward to this week...
Hometown Holiday celebration.  Our church is marching in the parade and we will be having some fun activities at our church.

Tips and Tricks...
When storing your Christmas decorations place a drier sheet in the box.  This will repel unwanted critters and keep everything smelling fresh.

My favorite blog post this week...

New discovered blog...

Favorite photo...

This was a garland we made at the craft day.  There is just something about being at the museum that really makes me relax and let all the worries go.

Lesson learned the past few days...
Eating processed foods will eventually make you sick.  My recent health issues are because of that very thing.

On my mind...
Hearing from my doctor today regarding my test results.  The not knowing is a struggle for me!

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses...
Psalm 119:145-149
"I cry out with my whole heart;
Hear me, O Lord!
I will keep Your statutes.
I cry out to You;
Save me, and I will keep Your testimonies,
I rise before the dawning of the morning,
And cry for help;
I hope in Your word,
My eyes are awake through the night watches,
That I may meditate on Your word,
Hear my voice according to Your
lovingkindness;
O Lord, revive me according to Your justice."

To see other Happy Homemaker posts visit Diary of a SAHM.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Still praying for you.

I would love to visit that museum, and I agree, I think it would relax me too :)