Monday, September 12, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday


The weather in my neck of the woods...
Around 80 degrees with a nice breeze.

Things that make me happy...
Fellowhip with our church family

Book I'm reading...
Bible
Few for review

What I'm enjoying on TV...
Nothing much...we've been watching a few older shows on Netflix.

On the menu for dinner...
Our church family has been bringing our suppers over to help out.  Today we were blessed with a wonderful stew made by our Pastor.  It was GOOD!

On my To Do list...
Finish unpacking
laundry

New Recipe I tried or want to try...

In the craft basket...
I'm going to be crocheting some things for our new home.  YEA!  Now where did I put the hooks? LOL!

Looking forward to this week...
Getting settled

Tips and Tricks...
When you are moving...put a number on your box.  Keep a list of what is in your box according to the number.  Thank you Sandra!!

My favorite blog post this week...
No blogging this week

New discovered blog...
Nothing new

Favorite Picture...

Kitchen in our new home!  Can't wait to get everything organized.

Lesson learned the past few days...
It's a blessing to have room to entertain now.  I can't wait to have our first supper guests over after we are settled.

On my mind...
Too many things to list.

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses...
Matthew 6:34
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things.  Sufficient for the day is its own trouble."

To see other Happy Homemaker posts visit Diary of a SAHM.

No comments: