Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday


The Weather in my neck of the woods...
Much cooler...but I love it!

Things that make me happy...
Coming together as a family and studying God's Word.

Book I'm reading...
Bible thru in 90 Days!
Biblical Womanhood
Too Blessed to be Stressed

What I'm enjoying on TV...
Nothing...we are going through a TV purge!

On the menu for dinner...
Ham, rice, green beans (from the garden!!)

On my To Do list...
Lesson plans
Laundry
Blog posts
Make bread
Make cookies

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon...
Spasagna...No that's not a typo.

In the craft basket...
Bookmarks for our Ladies Bible study.

Looking forward to this week...
Putting the finishing touches up on preparations for our church's first ever ladies bible study!!

Tips and Tricks...
When you are stressed...hit your knees!  Give it all to God.  You will be surprised how you feel after.

My favorite blog post this week...
We were without internet a lot of the week.

New discovered blog...
My husband has started a blog!  I'm not surprised that he is a great writer!! 

Favorite Photo...


Lesson learned the past few days...
When you are stressed you sometimes just need to step back and focus on family.  That is what we did last weekend.  We didn't go to camp because we had so much around here to get done.   We were having a wonderful relaxing weekend until someone decided to throw a wrench into it.  It really breaks my heart to be called a liar, because that is the furthest from who I am.  Sometimes we just expect way too much from people. 

On my mind...
Ladies Bible study
family

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses...
Psalm 25:17
"The troubles of my heart have enlarge;
Bring me out of my distresses!"

To see other Happy Homemaker posts visit Diary of a SAHM.

No comments: