Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Expo To Go


The ultimate online homeschool convention is coming up soon!!  But if you can not attend the live expo the Expo To Go tickets are available for pre order.  I've said this many times before....I loved the online expo last year.  Not only did I hear from great speakers, I met SO many wonderful homeschooling families.   There was one woman who I really connected with.  We chatted through out the whole week.  The more we chatted the more we realized we lived in the same state.  BETTER yet we lived only about 30 minutes away!!  We have still not met in person but we do chat online a lot.

The Expo To Go tickets are only $19.99!  But wait there is more....I've always wanted to say that. 
You will also get these below for free....

I can not stress enough how important these yearly pick me ups are to me.  I get in a rut around this time of the year.  This gives me something to look forward to.

No comments: