Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday

Thank you Sandra for hosting this.  Visit her blog HERE to read more.

The weather in my neck of the woods:
Cold!!  It was 0 this morning. But now a balmy 12 degrees.

Things that make me happy:
Reading the Bible! 

Book I'm reading:
Haiti:Past Present and Future
Made To Crave (again)
Many text books for my classes

What's on my TV today:
Nothing.
 
On the menu for dinner:
Breakfast for supper...bacon and eggs

On my To Do List:
Homework
laundry
clean

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
I found a coconut pie recipe on Betty Crocker.com I want to try.

In the craft basket:
I'm going to work on my faithbook.  I'm hoping to post about it once I get a chance.

Looking forward to this week:
Working on our church building...we are so close to having our first service.

Tips and Tricks:
If you wait on God's timing it will be better than you had anticipated in the first place.

My favorite blog post this week:
Did not read many blogs this week.
 
Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
No new blogs.  Perhaps that is what I'll do later. 

Favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share:
We started moving things into our church~~Charity Bible Church!!  We are painting the walls a light tan color.  Our logo will be on the back wall.  We are all so excited.  At our bible study Saturday night we had 12 adults and 10 children!! Praise the Lord.

Lesson learned the past few days:
Somethings are better left unsaid.  Even when confronting a fellow Christian about something...they WILL be offended. 

On my prayer list:
Charity Bible Church
Family
Children
God's direction for us

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Proverbs 6:16-19
"These six things the LORD hates, Yes, seven are an abomination to Him: A proud look, A lying tongue, Hands that shed innocent blood, A heart that devises wicked plans, Feet that are swift in running to evil, A false witness who speaks lies, And one who sows discord among brethren."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice update :) It's good to see you all on one blog. That's how I like it. All of me all in one :)