Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Old Schoolhouse Expo


One of the most interesting sessions for me coming up in the Expo is the Teen Track and teens starting their own business.  I know at our local homeschool convention the waiting area is set up just for teens to "show off" their businesses.  I tell you what, I really wish I had done that when I was a teen.  Gena Suarez (owner/publisher of the magazine) has written an article about her own son's businesses.  You can read it HERE.

The great thing about an online Expo is that you can all listen at once in the comfort of your home.  You don't have to worry about keeping other children quiet!  Your teen can listen right along with you.  The greatest feature I like about the EXPO is even if you are like me and forget about the sessions, your ticket price includes access to the download of ALL sessions once they are available...usually about a month after the EXPO.

Tickets are limited...so if you want to attend do it today!  The Early Bird Sale ends February 9 at 11:59pm the early bird price is $19.50.  BUT only until the date above...after that the cost will be $29.00.  Do not wait.  The spots could fill up before then.  Don't wait, this was the most uplifting homeschooling event I attended last year.  I was even able to do it in my jammies!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I stopped by to let you know that I just awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award. :) To see what you need to do, just visit my blog for the "rules." I also signed up to follow you on GFC while I was here. I'd love it if you'd follow me back.

http://wendy-homeschoolingblessings.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-was-awarded.html


Wendy from the Expo Squad