Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather in my neck of the woods:
cooler today around low 80's.

Things that make me happy:
discovering new truths from God's word.

Book I'm reading:
Bible
books for review

What I'm enjoying on TV:
nothing

On the menu for dinner:
pot roast done on the grill--hubby's favorite (It's his birthday today--the big 40!!)

On my To Do List:
prepare dinner
laundry---does it ever end?

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
My friend Pam's sloppy joes--I'll post the recipe if she gives me permission...let me tell you this is the best sloppy joes I've ever had.

In the craft basket:
nothing much at all

Looking forward to this week:
a quiet week at home.

Tips and Tricks:
I still have nothing for you...sorry.

My favorite blog post this week:
I did not do much blog posts this week.  I still have to post about the civil war reenactment we went to.

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
No new blogs

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share): My husband preached his first sermon last night at church!  What a blessing it was!


Lesson learned the past few days:
my favorite time of the day is when my husband and I sit down and study God's word together.  It is such a joy to be able to share that together!

On my mind:
upcoming school year for us begins August 2
lady from church who has battled cancer a number of times has now found out once again she has spots on her lungs.

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Joshua 3:5 (New King James Version)

And Joshua said to the people, “Sanctify yourselves, for tomorrow the LORD will do wonders among you.”


To see other Happy Homemaker posts visit Diary of a SAHM.

No comments: