Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Product Review--Crystal Light Pure Fitness

When I had the opportunity to recieve samples of the Crystal Light new drink I was thrilled.  I love Crystal Light.  When the products arrived I immediatly loved the container.  It looked like an old fashioned barrel!!  If you are a regular reader you know how much I love old fashioned things. 

Here is a little description that was on an insert I recieved:

"Add Crystal Light Pure Fitness to your water and you get both a naturally sweetened and a low-calorie drink that's deliciously flavored.  So you can turn good ole water into a refreshing beverage with only 15 calories per serving."


The Kiwi Strawberry was my favorite.  I mixed this up and poured it over ice and added some fresh strawberries.  Sitting outside sipping this was great!!  Especially since it has been so hot here.

There are 15 calories per serving...compared to the 5 calories in the regular Crystal Light.  This is so refreshing and much better for you than other beverages.

The other samples I received I had to wrestle away from my children...LOL!  They absolutely loved this.  We don't buy Kool-Aid here because our children are hyper enough...ha ha.  I made the kids frozen drinks with the lemon lime flavor...by putting ice in the blender and blending until a slushy consistency.

I tried to find this in stores around here but have not had any luck.  I recieved these samples from Vocalpoint.  If you haven't heard of them go on over to the website and have a look around.  It's a great way to get some great free samples!!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I love Crystal Light and drink it A LOT. I'll keep my eyes out for this kind. They have so many varieties and are always coming out with something new!