Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday


The weather in my neck of the woods:
high 70's to low 80's


Things that make me happy:
watching my children enjoy themselves with the simple things....catching fireflies, roasting marshmallows, ect.

Book I'm reading:
Bible
Captivating by John and Stasi Eldredge
10 Things Every Pastor's Wife Should Know

What I'm enjoying on TV:
Weather Channel

On the menu for dinner:
I have no idea!!

On my To Do List:
Work on our house

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
I am looking at a variety of pickle and jam/jelly recipes

In the craft basket:
cards

Looking forward to this week:
MAYBE moving home!
Spending time with a friend from high school!!  We have not seen each other in SO long.  It will be nice to catch up with her and meet her family.

Tips and Tricks:
I have nothing right now....I am looking forward to reading everyone's tips.

My favorite blog post this week:

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):


Lesson learned the past few days:
Patience!!!

On my mind:
home school next year
our home
garden

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Psalm 91:1
He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High

Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

To see other Happy Homemaker posts visit Diary of a SAHM.

No comments: