Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Simple Woman Daybook


Outside my window... ~
rain, temperatures in the mid 70's.  But tomorrow is hazy hot and humid!!

I am thinking... ~
of all the cleaning I have to do at our house.

I am thankful for... ~
my parents, they have housed us for over 2 months while my husband and dad are fixing our bathroom.

From the learning rooms...~
I'm going through everything and getting ready for next year.

I am wearing... ~
black and white skirt with a white tshirt

I am remembering... ~
everything I enjoy about our home.

I am going... ~
to our favorite museum.  We might be able to meet up with a friend from high school!!
To visit friends, and attend their church Sunday!!

I am currently reading... ~
Bible~~Book of Proverbs
Captivating

I am praying... ~
for unsaved family and friends
for the Lord's direction in our lives

On my mind... ~
everything I have to do at our home
my parents

Noticing that... ~
I love everything about home, even if it's not IN our home.

Pondering these words... ~
Psalm 121:7-8 (King James Version)

The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

From the kitchen... ~
nothing too creative, yesterday we had sandwiches.  Tonight I just do not know.

Around the house... ~
Laundry
clean our home.  Look for a product review here soon!

I am creating...~
A clean and organized home
You all know how "messy" your home gets when you are remodeling it.

One of my favorite things ~
Watching the laundry blowing in the breezes of summer.

A few plans for the rest of the week…~
Clean the house
Visit with friends!!  I can't wait.

From my picture journal…~

The small house in the distance reminds me of our house.  I just love the flowers and the dirt path!

For more daybooks visit The Simple Woman Daybook blog.

No comments: