Monday, June 7, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday


The weather in my neck of the woods:
Cold compaired to last week!  We didn't get out of the 50's yesterday.  Today is supposed to be about the same.

Things that make me happy:
seeing how God is working in our lives and the lives of those around us. 

Book I'm reading:
Bible~~Proverbs
Captivating by John and Staci Eldredge
10 Things Every Pastor's Wife Should Know by Jeana Floyd
Organize Smorganize by Amy Kauffman

What I'm enjoying on TV:
nothing

On the menu for dinner:
I have NO idea.

On my To Do List:
get scrapbooking stuff together for the baby shower Friday
Get gift for the baby shower

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:

In the craft basket:
scrapbooking projects
card making projects

Looking forward to this week:
Midweek service at church
Baby shower at church

Tips and Tricks:
For whatever reason...if you do not have water for your gardens, put out a large barrel or bucket and pray for rain!! LOL! It worked for us this week.

My favorite blog post this week:

Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
Bipolar Diva~~the blog has been a blessing!!  As a mom of a daughter who has been diagnosed with this I have struggled with many things.  This blog has opened my eyes to what my daughter is going through.  So many times when your child...or even you...are diagnosed with something like this you just want to pretend it doesn't exsist.

No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):


Lesson learned the past few days:
God works in amazing ways!!  We just need to step back and let Him!  Stop trying to do it all myself!

I'm Praying For:
The folks from NW Ohio and the midwest where tornados hit yesterday.
My Husband as he works towards his BA in Christian Ministry

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Job 37:14
Listen to this, O Job;

Stand still and consider the wondrous works of God.

To see other Happy Homemaker posts visit Diary of a SAHM.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

50's wow, here is Texas it has been 100 if not little over lol

Letherton said...

I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
Take a minute an check my blog out if you haven't already.
I have lots of great giveaways going on.
Thanks :)

ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

Sandra said...

Wow we've been around 104-106 here in Arizona LOL