Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Weekend Happenings...

We had a great weekend...once we got there.  We decided to take our new to us truck.  About an hour from our camp we heard this awful noise followed by a nasty noise from the engine.  My husband loves how I describe engine noises!! Anyway, my wonderful brother drove almost an hour to fix our truck...at least so we could continue on our journey. 


View from our camper...my parents' camper is up on the little hill on the left of the picture...see the small toy tractor?  That's their place.


Our home away from home.  The picture I took during the day just didn't turn out.


This is the tabernacle where we spend a lot of our time.  We study scripture, worship God in song, and fellowship.


What's camping without fires?  We have one each night we are there...weather permitting.  We made smores and sang hymns around the campfire.


AHHH so relaxing.  I will be posting more of our camping trips this summer.  For now check out the website of the place where we go, Odosagih Bible Conference.

No comments: