Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Review....Molly Gets Organized

I mentioned before that I've been blessed to be a part of the review team for Econobusters. Well as an added bonus she has graciously provided me with another product to review Molly Gets Organized~All in one place.

I was SO excited to dive into this ebook. One thing I really want to do this year is become organized and STAY that way. How many times do you clean your house to just turn around and the kids have messed it up on you! Well no more I'm staying on top of everything...including making the kids pick up after themselves.

Ok now back to the ebook...I tend to go off on tangents...LOL!! This is a whole collection of organizing articles from 2009. Each month there is something new to work on. What a wonderful addition to any library. You can pick a month and start organizing. WOOOHOO! Sixty-nine pages of wonderful organization glory! From an emergency kit for your car to creating a home inventory binder. The inventory binder is my next project because we have a large freezer in our basement that I always forget about...lol! I will have a handy list right where I need it so I do not forget about the large ham I have in the freezer.

My favorite article in this is organize without spending. I LOVE this. So many times people write articles about organization and you have to buy this and that ultimately spending so much money. Molly's tips are so easy and not expensive at all. From using everything from the cardboard container your foil comes in to using your glass jars (which I already do). I HIGHLY recommend you go on over to The Old Schoolhouse Store and look at this E-book.

You can also see my review of Molly's Money Saving Digest January 2010.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Well you certainly peeked my interest, I want to go look now :)

annies home said...

I am very interested in this I have been disorganzed as far back as I can remember and I would love to stay organized