Thursday, August 27, 2009

Slow Cooking Thursday

It has been so long since I've consistently blogged anything! The month of August was just crazy!! With graduation parties, picnics, weddings ect who can find time to do anything?! Well I'm back...I hope...!

With fall approaching us pretty fast we start looking forward to some fall favorites around here. Our very favorite...well my families favorite....Hot Chocolate. I do not care for chocolate. It is my birth defect! LOL!

Hot Chocolate

4-5 cups nonfat dry milk
3/4 to 1 cup sugar
1/2 to 3/4 cup baking cocoa
2 teaspoons vanilla
11 cups water

Combine all ingredients in slow cooker. Cover and cook on low heat 3-4 hours, stirring occasionally.

Serve with whipped cream sprinkled with mini chocolate chips.

To see other Slow Cooking posts visit Diary of a SAHM.

1 comment:

Amy said...

This sounds good and just in time for fall. MMM