Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday

On my bedside table: The Passionate Homemaker:Desperate for God, Bible, Homeschooling the Challenging Child by Christine M. Field

On my TV: The Walton's Season 2 and Little House on the Prairie Season 4

On the menu for tonight: Beef Stir Fry with noodles. If I remember I'll post the recipe tomorrow. I will also try to take pictures as I cook it. I usually forget the camera!

On my To Do List: clean living room, laundry, make some bread and cookies.

New Recipe I tried last week: Ice Cream pie (just like the ones you get from the store)

In the craft basket: scrapbook stuff, some crocheting.

Looking forward to: going to the doctor next week and hopefully being able to get rid of this brace!

Homemaking Tip for this week: clean as you go, see something out of place put it away.

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other): Evening Shade Morning...I enjoy reading this blog daily. She always has great posts.

Favorite photo from last week: This is my very handsome husband. I was messing around with the camera and since the kids and the cats run now when they see me coming...LOL!...I decided to take pictures of him! I love this picture.
Lesson learned the past few days: being angry in any way shape or form is a sin. Our ladies Bible study is on anger. This includes: irritation, agitation, anger, temper-tantrums. The Bible has so many verses on this topic, it has really been a great topic.

On my Prayer List: My Husband, our children, unsaved family members, our Church.

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses: Psalm 30:5 (NKJV) "For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for life; Weeping may endure for a night. But joy comes in the morning."
To see other Happy Homemaker posts visit Diary of a SAHM.

5 comments:

Keeper of the Home said...

Jen,
Thank you so much for featuring my post(s) on your Happy Homemaker meme. I truly feel honored.

Enjoy your camera...you
re doing great with it.

Mary Ann said...

The beef stir-fry with noodles sounds yummy! I'd love the recipe if you have time to post it.:-)

Thanks for your comment on my blog!

Kari said...

Beef stir fry sounds great. I look forward to the recipe.
Have a great week.

Sandra said...

Great post Jen and I can't wait to see the recipe :)

Tina Leigh said...

Enjoyed your post! Wish I was in your Bible study on anger.....boy I could really use it!! ARRRGGGHHH!! LOL