Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day Activities

I will post more later. This weekend has been one of getting the garden planted. Since the cost of everything has been going up we decided to plant a very large garden. We actually ended up with 2 fairly large gardens. We are looking forward to a wonderful harvest of fresh fruits and vegetables. At 6:00 am this morning, my husband and son were up getting the majority of the work done before it started getting warm. So far (last month) we planted peas, today was carrots, radishes, lettuce, green beans. Later today we will be planting the rest. I will post more later, we are off to the Genesee Country Village and Museum, a local living history museum with interpreters dressed in 19th century attire.

1 comment:

candy said...

Hi Jen :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment
:) I love all the pink on your blog :) :) :)
Talk to ya soon,

Candy :)