Thursday, December 19, 2013

What I'm Reading

I have decided that every so often I'm going to compile a list of free or almost free Kindle books I'm reading.  Please feel free to list your favorites as well.


One that  I just downloaded is...

The Secret's in the Sauce
The Secret's in the Sauce is free until the end of January.  But please check before you download.

An Untamed Land
At the time of this posting this was also free.

The Meeting Place
I love anything that Janette Oke has written.  I cannot wait to read this one. 

Paradise Valley
I enjoy any and almost all Amish books.  What I enjoy most are the ones that are pretty much true to how the Amish live and worship.

So what's on your reading list?

1 comment:

Julia said...

Hi Jen, thanks for being a follower.
You do read a lot, unfortunately I don't have much spare time to read anymore. I work on our dairy farm full time taking care of the calves and office work and housework and do everything in between.

I'll add you to my list.

Merry Christmas
JB