Saturday, October 12, 2013

Happy Birthday to my boy!

I cannot believe how fast time goes by.  Sometimes when I look at Andrew I still see the little boy moving around in boots that are too big for him.

One thing is for sure is that he still has that sparkle in his eyes.  He finds joy in everything he does.  He works hard and has many interests.  He is becoming such a wonderful young man.  Today he is 14 years old.  This has been a year full of changes and trials.  He has just taken them in stride and come out on top.

One thing he has really taken an interest in is farming.  This past summer he worked with a local farmer.  This boy of mine is not afraid of hard work.

He loves anything that involves the great outdoors.  Hunting is something he has just taken an interest in.  He grabs his fishing pole many times during the summer.  I am so proud of who he is becoming.

I am so honored that God chose me to be his mom!  I could not have asked for a better son.  One thing he is really looking forward to is being able to join the fire department.  He has been talking about this since he was 3 years old!

He is not afraid to take on a challenge.  If something seems difficult he will conquer it head on and not stop until he has completed it.  I love this boy so much!!  I look forward to seeing what God has in store for him this year. 

Happy Birthday Andrew!!  One word of advice I have for you is keep your focus on God!  I hope you have a great day!