Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Chats on the Front Porch

Everyday Ruralty
 

Do you have any type of air cleaner in your home?  No we do not.  In the winter we will use an air purifier to help with the dust in the air.  Other than that we just enjoy the fresh breeze.

What do you do with the spare change you accumulate in your car, purse, pockets, etc?  Most of our loose change ends up at the bottom of my purse.  As soon as it starts to get heavy I clean it out.  We are usually very surprised at how much I've had in there.

What's one chore you wish you never had to do again? Laundry!  I have never liked doing it. 

Are you outgoing, quite, shy, reserved, or life of the party? It really depends on the situation.  Sometimes I am outgoing and very friendly.  Other times I am pretty shy...until I get to know people.

Have you understood your parents more as you've gotten older?  I am always calling my mom saying how sorry I was for something I did as a child.  Especially since we have all teenagers now.

1 comment:

Patrice said...

I think it's sweet that you call your mom to apologize now.I wish I'd been able to do that before I lost mine. Have a good week.