Monday, May 20, 2013

Homemaking Monday

Weather...
Is a lot like summer this week.  Today we are going to be in the 80's.  Might not seem like summer to some, but here in NY at this time it does to us.

Right Now I Am...
Sitting here chatting with hubby.  Kids are gone for a few days visiting family so it's been really quite here. 

Thinking...
I do not like a quiet house. 

On My Reading Pile...
Bible- Reading the Book of Galatians
A few new cookbooks on my Kindle

On My TV...
The Waltons on GMC

What I Found Surfing The Net...
Since the weather is nice I have spent less time just surfing the internet.

On The Menu...
Monday~ Hotdogs and fries
Tuesday~Pork chops with salt potatoes
Wednesday~Chicken and rice

On My To Do List...
Clean the kitchen (Check)
Clean the dining room
Clean the downstairs bathroom
Laundry
Move our room around so we can put the A/C in
Plant the Garden

In The Craft Basket...
Not really crafting but I'm working on an actual schoolroom for next year!! So excited about that.

Looking Forward to This Week...
Kids coming home!

Looking Around The House...
Quiet, except for the dog snoring.

From The Camera...

Praying For...
My friend Sandra and family as they have very important decisions to make.
Our family
Church

Bible Verse...
Proverbs 16:9
"A man's heart plans his way, But the LORD directs his steps."

Thank you Sandra for hosting this each week.  For more visit Diary of a Stay at Home Mom.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Stopping by via Sandra's blog.

I love your chicken picture. I am obsessed with all things chickens and can't wait for the day when I can have my own.

I don't like a quiet house either. It might be chaotic all the time at our house, but if it weren't, I'd be sad.

Have a wonderful week. Happy Monday!