Monday, May 6, 2013

Homemaker Monday

The Weather
PERFECT!! We are in the low to mid 70's this week.  Sunshine...need I say more.

Right Now I Am
Sitting here with the house quiet listening to the birds outside.

Thinking
How much I love spring. Everything is waking up from the long winter nap. 

On My Reading Pile
Gardening books. 

On My TV
Nothing much.  We tend to leave it off more when the weather is nice.  I may watch some "Wind at my Back" later.

What I found surfing the net
Not much surfing done here this week.  I am just now getting back into blogging.  It's funny how when something major happens in your family it really puts everything into perspective. 

On the Menu
Monday~ Grilled Sausage
Tuesday~ Pasta
Wednesday~ Hannah's Birthday so we will be eating out.  She has picked Applebees! YAY!
Thursday~ Grilled White Pizza

On my To-Do List
Plant the garden

In the craft basket
I'm working on my cross stitch.  This is something I have just started doing.  I love it.  I can pick it up here and there throughout the day. 

Looking forward to this week
Celebrating Hannah's birthday
ALSO!! Our favorite place on earth opens up this weekend.  If you have been a reader of mine for any length of time you know our favorite place is The Genesee Country Village and Museum.  It is a living history museum.  Take a look.....


Looking around the house
I am seeing many signs of spring.  The trees have bloomed.  Grass is green and actually needs mowing.  Birds are singing away. 

From the camera

On my prayer list
Our family and the continued healing
Our Pastor and family.  They have been sick for a while.
Our Church
My friend Sandra and her family as they are in a period of uncertainty.

Bible Verse
Psalm 34:18
"The LORD is near to those who have a broken heart, And saves such as have a contrite spirit."

Thank you to our hostess Sandra of Diary of a Stay at Home Mom for this meme. 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Thank you so much for the prayers Jen, it's such a hard time for us right now so all prayers are appreciated :)

I am so jealous of you and the museum, but then again I tell you that every single year hahahahah

Hope Hannah has a wonderful birthday, I'll wish her one tomorrow on facebook but just wanted to say it here too :)

Hugs,
Sandra