Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Still Waiting....

I am really trying to wait on God's timing when it comes to our foster care/adoption journey.  It is not getting easier at all for me.  We finished our MAPPS training on November 20, 2012.  We have still not heard anything from our county agency regarding our homestudy approval!!  I have talked with different foster families and no one has ever heard of it taking this long!  I guess the lady who came to our panel class wasn't joking when she said it took a year and a half before getting a child!  To me that is just plain unacceptable!  There are children right here that need families. 
 
I know everything is in God's timing.  I'm struggling with waiting.  I really want to drive over there and demand answers!  I have not gotten any response to the emails I send.  I am going to try and call later today. 
 
I guess for now I will continue to work on tasks here at home.  It's really hard, all I want to do is cry from frustration with this whole process! 
 
If you think of it could you please pray for our family.  Just PLEASE do not pray for patience for us.  (smile)
 
I will just continue keeping my focus on God.  I've been listening to this song a lot recently!

No comments: