Friday, January 4, 2013

Camera Fun

Since I finished up my studies at Liberty University I have found myself with so much time on my hands.  I am starting to get into a groove when it comes to housework.  There are still a ton of things that need to be done, but I'm working through them slowly.  I decided to grab the camera and head outside.  There is so much beauty in winter. 
  
I love to see my daughter Hannah enjoying herself in the snow.  She will stay outside for hours just taking in all there is to see.  I often find her praying and talking to God while she is outside.  I just love her tender heart.

We then started looking around at all the ice around us.  It has been so cold here.
I think it's the coldest it's been here in years.
 
The next few pictures are of the icicles hanging from our house.
 


 
I have been feeling so blessed recently.  I'm becoming a little impatient when it comes to our foster care situation.  I know God has it all under control.  So we are just waiting while counting our blessings already in front of us.
 
 
Hannah just loves the snow!

 
After we came back inside I sat down with a lovely cup of tea.  The tea I got from my sweet friend Sandra.  Thank you so much for the tea and other lovely gifts you gave me!!
 

YUM!!  The smell of this stuff is amazing!!

1 comment:

Michelle Tao said...

What kind of tea is that? I had some similar to those and i love it but I don't know the name and where i can find it.