Friday, October 12, 2012

Happy '13th' Birthday to our Sweet Boy!

 
Today at 11:48 am our sweet boy turned 13!  That is really difficult for me to even say.  I can't believe it.  He is growing into such a wonderful young man.
 
 
He has gone from a small little boy to a young man who is almost as tall as me. 
 
He is always full of joy.
 
Loves fishing...
and is soon to be an avid hunter!  He passed all of his hunting safety courses and cannot wait until he can head out into the woods.
 
He waited in the window most of the day waiting for his present to arrive.
 
Finally!!  He ran out to meet the guy.
 
Made him wait until Matt got home before he could open it.  HA!
 
Happy Birthday Bubbies!!  I can't wait to see God's plan for your life this year. 
 

3 comments:

Conny said...

a TEENAGER!!!! :) Happy Birthday and safe and happy hunting!

Sandra said...

I felt this way back in April when Jasmine turned 13 as well :) It's so hard to see them growing up so fast, sometimes I miss the days when they were just toddlers :)

Happy Birthday to your handsome boy!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, and I agree children grow up so fast, My eldest is nearly 17 and my boy just turned 12.. sniff sniff..lol and rock on with the cool birthday gifts!