Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Create Better Writers~TOS Review


Create Better Writers sent us 3 of their amazing ebooks for download.  So what is Create Better Writers?  They are a company that claims to make your K-12 student a better writer.  I have to tell you, writing is one of those things my kids complain about doing.  I hear everything from, "I'm tired", "my hand hurts", and they even go as far to say, "can I do math now?"  So you can only imagine how "thrilled" they were when I told them about this review.

So then I told them that this was more of a product for me!  Que the cheers from the crowd.  This is an ebook on how I (the teacher) should be teaching writing.  Teaching it so they understand it.   There is a whole ebook on how a homeschool parent should be teaching.  This is called "The Home School Writing Action Plan" $15.95.  I love this!  I am all about planning and putting that plan into action.


Sometimes as a homeschool parent I don't feel qualified enough to teach a certain subject.  Writing was not something I enjoyed.  So this ebook has been like having a personal professor in this area.  It was like he was speaking just to me.  This has given me the confidence I needed for this school year.

We were also sent the

In just the short time we have been using this, I can see a huge difference in the way our children write.  This is all because I now know how I should be teaching this.  It's like a light bulb has gone on in my head.  At first I was a little upset, thinking I had wasted all this time teaching them wrong.  But I know that no time spent with my children is wasted time.  This has been a big success so far, I look forward to learning and growing with my children this year.  Thank you David Dye!

To see what my other crewmates are saying click on the banner.

Disclaimer~As a member of TOS Homeschool Crew we were sent the 3 ebooks free in exchange for our honest review.  All opinions are my own or my children.


No comments: