Monday, May 21, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday


The Weather...
We are feeling like summer here.  Temps in the mid 80's!

On my reading pile...
Bible
Stumbling into Grace

On my TV...
Wind at My Back Season 5

On the menu for this week...
Hubby is on days this week!  I'm looking forward to normal supper hours this week.
Monday~Chicken n Biscuits
Tuesday~Pasta Bake
Wednesday~Nothing planned the rest of the week.
Thursday~
Friday~

On my to do list...
I do not have much to do this week!  YEA!!  I'm going to finish up my schoolwork by Thursday so I can enjoy the long weekend at the lake.

What I want to create...
I really look forward to getting my degree done.  I'll have a lot more time to do things I enjoy.

Summer Learning...
Social Studies review
Math online website review
Science Magazine review

Looking around the house...
Finally the house is clean.  That could be that we were gone all weekend to the lake.

From the camera...
The schoolhouse at the museum.

Something fun to share...
We have finally opened up our camper.  We will be spending a lot of time there this summer.  We are really looking forward to it.

On my prayer list...
My family as we search for a new church home.

Bible verse...
Psalm 14:2-3 "The Lord looks down from heaven upon the children of men, To see if there are any who understand, who seek God.  They have all turned aside, They have together become corrupt; There is none who does good, No, not one."

To see what other Happy Homemakers are saying visit Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom.

1 comment:

Katie B. said...

Congratulations on the clean house! I hope you'll have plenty of time to enjoy the camper this summer. Do you take your school work with you when you camp?