Monday, May 7, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday


Weather...
Cloudy with a chance of rain and storms today.

I'm Reading...
Bible
Textbooks

I'm Watching...
Waltons
Little House on the Prairie

We are eating...
Mon~Taco Salad
Tue~Waffles (Hannah's Birthday)
Wed~Chicken
Thurs~
Fri~
Sat~
Sun~

I'm doing...
Laundry
Dishes
Homework
Babysitting
Filling out paperwork for foster care...still

I'm creating...
Nothing at the moment.  I have recently sold all my scrapbooking items.  So you could say I'm creating space.

We are learning...
A lot of review.  This is our last week of the school year.  We will do reviews through out the summer.  But it will be very informal.

Around the house...
A lot to do.  We have been purging the house.

I'm snapping...

I'm sharing...
For a while now we tried to give a way our old dishwasher.  For whatever reason no one took it.  So yesterday morning before church I listed it on Craigslist.  By yesterday evening it was sold!  God's timing is perfect.  This week was very tight financially for us.  Tuesday is our daughter Hannah's birthday.  We didn't even have money to get her something.  Until selling the dishwasher!!  I'm so overjoyed at God's goodness.

I'm praying for...
Family
Friends

Bible Verse...
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.”       

I'm linking up with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom for this meme.  Come on over and join us.

No comments: