Friday, March 23, 2012

Make your own powdered sugar!


Have you ever gone to make something and realize you are out of an ingredient?  This has happened to me more times then not.  My sweet friend over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom first made me aware that you can indeed make your own at home.   I am on a personal journey to cut processed foods out of our diet.  I am convinced that is why we are such an unhealthy country.  

Making your own powdered sugar is so easy!!

Place one pound of sugar...I used an all natural sugar...into your blender.

Blend until powder.


See how simple that is??  No chemicals or anything!! 

Now just use this like anything that calls for powdered sugar. 

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Great idea, thanks!

Wall-to-wall books said...

Wow! I didn't know you could do this! I'll have to try it!