Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday


The Weather...
We have a winter weather advisory today.  We could see 6-8 inches of snow today.  So far this winter it's been just a dusting here and there.

On My Reading Pile...
Square Foot Gardening by Mel Bartholomew--my sister in law got this book for me.  I love it!!  Now that we live in the village I need to be more creative with gardening.

On My TV...
Downton Abbey
Braumwell
Little Men

On The Menu For this Week...
Next week I'll have the full weekly menu.  I am horrible at doing this.  One of my 2012 goals.

On My To Do List...
Sort through all the homeschooling books.

What I Am Creating...
A settled home

Looking Around the House...
I'm still seeing boxes everywhere.  Driving me crazy!!

From The Camera...
Hannah with her new snuggie!

Something Fun To Share...
I am mailing a special package to someone. 

On My Prayer List...
Our church,
our children
My schooling (I'm entering the home stretch!!)
Hubby's schooling

Bible Verse, Devotional...
Psalm 58:4
"In God (I will praise His word),
In God I have put my trust;
I will not fear.
What can flesh do to me?"

I'm joining Sandra at Diary of a SAHM for Happy Homemaker Monday.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Will be praying for everything on your Prayer list :)

Good luck with the schooling, you can do it :)