Wednesday, November 2, 2011

2011 Gratitude Challenge~~Day 2


DAY 2

I have been writing my list of things that I'm thankful for, but the one I had planned for today will be tomorrow.  Today I'm thankful for ALL the men and women who give up their time to help others.  I'm talking about Volunteer Firefighters and EMS personnel.  I'm thankful for the ones who are paid, but volunteers have an extra special spot in my life.


Last night a family lost their home in a fire.  When that siren goes off I always say a prayer for my friends who are running out of their homes to run into danger.  Thank you guys!

2 comments:

Blessed Beyond said...

What a beautiful gratitude post!!!
Hugs and Blessings,

Jennifer said...

We are all blessed by these people. The EMS first responders after my wreck were volunteers and so comforting.