Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday

The weather in my neck of the woods...
Does this answer your question??

Things that make me happy...
Watching my husband lead our family in Bible study!

Book I'm reading...
Bible
The Journey by Wanda Brunstetter
How to be God's Little Princess by Shela Walsh

What I'm enjoying on TV...
Nothing at the moment...we have really cut our TV down a lot.  It has been such a blessing!!

On the menu for dinner...
Chicken and Mushrooms with potatoes and carrots

On my To Do list...
dishes
laundry
Homework
Lesson plans

New Recipe I tried or want to try...
Hot Cross Buns
Resurrection Rolls

In the craft basket...
Organizing my scrapbooking things so I can get back at it!

Looking forward to this week...
Resurrection Sunday!  Worship at Church in the morning then Dad and Mom's for dinner.

Tips and Tricks...
I really have nothing special this week.

My favorite blog post this week...

Blog Hopping...
Ozarks sew n' Sews...those who love crocheting this one you will love!!

Favorite Picture...
I was feeling creative with the girls cakes this year.  This is Hannah's "Hello Kitty" cake.  Not too bad for a first try!!


Lesson learned the past few days...
I tend to be very selfish!  God has been working on this area of my life.

On my mind...
Charity Bible Church
family
friends
military
government

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses...
Proverbs 17:22
"A merry heart does good, like medicine.  But a broken spirit dries the bones."

To see other Happy Homemaker posts visit Diary of a SAHM.

No comments: