Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday


The weather in my neck of the woods...
A lot more mild...35 degrees today with some snow.

Things that make me happy...
Studying God's Word

Book I'm reading...
Bible...book of Judges
Textbooks
Life Ready Woman (review book)
True (review book)

What's on my TV today...
Waltons

On the menu for dinner...
Chicken and stuffing

On my To Do list...
cleaning
homework
homeschool
enjoy my children (I often see many people have so much in their lives they do not spend quality time with their children.)

New recipe I want to try...

In the craft basket...
nothing new

Looking forward to this week...
Charity Bible ladies group on Tuesday
Wed. night kids club
Thursday Bible study
Thursday afternoon play date

Favorite photo...
The photo from last week was where we thought God wanted our church.  The first building fell through.  There was so much wrong with it.  We have found this one.  It is located right in the center of town. 

Lesson learned the past few days...
God's plans are not always our plans.  But we need to remember His plans are always the right ones.  Like I mentioned with the building...the landlord of the first building was not being up front and honest with us.  So we prayerfully asked the Lord for directions.  Boy did He come through.  This new building is HUGE and the same rent.  We had our first service yesterday!!

On my prayer list...
Family
Charity Bible Church
friends

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses...
Psalm 97:10
"You who love the LORD, hate evil!
         He preserves the souls of His saints;
         He delivers them out of the hand of the wicked."

Visit Diary of a SAHM for more Happy Homemaker posts.

No comments: