Friday, October 1, 2010

Book Review~~Be Available (Judges)


Today's Wild Card author is:

 

 
and the book:

 

David C. Cook; 2 edition (September 1, 2010)
***Special thanks to Karen Davis of The B&B Media Group for sending me a review copy.***

MY THOUGHTS:

Be Available (Judges): Accepting the Challenge to Confront the Enemy is a commentary type book written about the book of Judges.  It can be used as a Bible study book.  It has thought provoking questions at the end of each chapter, that helped me understand what i had read.  This was a perfect addition to the challenge I'm currently doing...reading through the Bible in 4 months.  I not only wanted to read the whole bible I want to experience the bible.   The book was easy to understand, which for me when I saw that it was written by Dr. Warren Wiersbe, I thought oh my I'm never going to understand this.  I already had it in my head that it was going to be too difficult for me....WRONG!  Oh don't get me wrong I used my Bible knowledge husband to help me in a few places, but for the most part I really was able to read and understand!!  I highly recommend this book!

Go on over and visit FIRST Book Tour blog for more about this great book.

No comments: