Monday, August 9, 2010

LitFuse Review---Summer Sensations Download N Go and a GIVE A WAY!

I was contacted by the Litfuse Group a while ago to review Summer Sensations Download N Go.  I was thrilled!!  I had always wanted to try out the Download N Go unit studies.  Little did I know the very next week I would be chosen to review for Download N Go so keep coming back for more great reviews of this amazing curriculum.



I have also been authorized to give a way Summer Sensations!!  But I'll get to that after the review.  As you might already know I LOVE this curriculum.  It is just what the title says...Download N Go.  All the work is done for you...videos, books, lapbooks, notebook pages....are already found for you.  Here is what the week looks like for you:

Day 1: What is Summer?

Day 2: Science Secrets of Summer

Day 3: People and Places of Summer

Day 4: Time for Tips and Treasures of Summer

Day 5: Goodies and Surprises of Summer

We started this study the first day of school for us.  My children loved it!  They actually asked to start school early so we could get back to the unit!!  OH MY!!! Is all I can say about that.  I gave my children the camera and told them to go outside and give me some pictures that said summer to them.
 

They both made "hot" faces...summer is hot to them...well I think to everyone.

Here they are watching one of the many videos...they wanted to do more and more!!  I'm telling you this is such a great curriculum...especially if your children do not like school.  Even if you are not a homeschooler!!  You can do this with your children and a fun activity to get rid of the "I'm bored" syndrome that comes during the school breaks.

Download N Go also has many packages available HERE that come with FREE items.  Go on over and check them out.  There are new studies coming out every week!!

NOW for the give a way....I have been given the opportunity to give a way ONE copy of the Summer Sensations Download N Go.  This is your chance to try out this curriculum!!

All you have to do is:

~ Leave me a comment telling me your favorite summer activity

For extra entries:
Leave me a separate comment telling me you did this.

~become a follower of my blog.
~go to Download N Go's website and tell me what unit interests you.

This give a way is open until August 15 at which time I will draw a name from those who have entered.

10 comments:

ryleeandnoahsmom said...

Oh, count me in! My favorite summer activity is having our Fresh Air child visit all summer! She's 15 now and has been coming to see us for 6 summers now!

Amy said...

Count me in. My favorite summer activity is working in the garden and picnics.

It is suppose to be 99 here today. The heat index is suppose to be 110+. But we won't get a break until at least Oct. That is the only thing that I don't like about south Texas. LOL

Kendra said...

We'd love to receive this for when summer finally reaches the Land Down Under in a few months time. :)

Karen said...

My favorite summer activity is going to the ocean in the evening. I love Download N Go!

Karen said...

Right now it is sitting anywhere with AC! The heat index here is above 110, its sweltering:(

Karen said...

I am a new GFC follower and email subscriber;)

Karen said...

I am purchasing the Davy Crockett lesson today for our first lapbook style unit!

Karen said...

and I follow Download and Go on facebook!

Laura said...

Oh my favorite summer activity is working in my garden. My daughter says I have to add catching fireflies with her LOL.

Laura said...

I am now a follower of your blog. As for the Download N Go units that interest us I would have to say we are really looking forward to Goofy Geckos and Expedition Africa this fall.