Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY


Outside my window...
Hazy, Hot and Humid!

I am thinking...
How blessed we are

I am thankful for...
being able to move back into our house!

From the learning rooms...
summer break, organizing the book shelf

From the kitchen...
spanish rice and homemade bread

I am wearing...
tan skirt with purple shirt

I am creating...
nothing at the moment, but I want to work on pot holders soon!

I am going...
no where

I am reading...
Bible
a few books for review
gardening books
Herb Companion magazine

I am praying...
for a good turnout for our VBS program.

I am hearing...
the dog snoring..:-)

Around the house...
so much to do!  I do not know where to start.

One of my favorite things...
watching our garden grow

A few plans for the rest of the week...
Family reunion
Visit with friends

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Our daughter on her first day at the Genesee Country Village and Museum.


To see other Simple Woman Daybooks visit the blog.

No comments: