Friday, May 21, 2010

Book Review~~Divanomics by Michelle McKinney Hammond


Divanomics: How to Still Be Fabulous When You're Broke
By: Michelle McKinney Hammond
Tyndale House / 2010 / Paperback
 
This was a very well written book!  It's not going to make you "rich" by any means, but it gives you the tools and tips on cutting down on what you buy.  I loved her humor through out the book.  If over spending has got you in a rut, then this book is just what you need.  She goes through on how to cut down on spending...starting with credit cards!! 

At the end of the chapters you will find questions and activities to get you on the path to spending control.  I really loved this book.  I've read many books on how to get your spending under control...but this one is by far my favorite.  It was so easy to read...it was just like sitting down with a friend and chatting.

This book was provided to me by Tyndale House Publishers free for review.

No comments: