Monday, March 15, 2010

Simple Woman Daybook

FOR TODAY
March 15, 2010
Outside my window...
cold, windy, rain in the air.  It is supposed to warm up towards the end of the week

I am thinking...
of the many things I have to do this week.
I am thankful for...
a loving husband who puts up with my "impurities"
 
From the learning rooms...(if this applies)
studies of Laura Ingalls Wilder's books, review for exams, prepare for next year
From the kitchen...
homemade macaroni and cheese, broccoli
I am wearing...
jeans, tshirt, socks
I am creating...
cards, scrapbooks, faithbook

I am going...
to my weight loss group meeting, library, church

I am reading...
my Bible, 2 books for review on my blog

I am hoping...
for some sunshine!  Also, to be able to work on our garden.  We are expanding it again this year.  I also plan on putting up a lot of food this year.
I am hearing...
the laughter of my children drawing on the chalk board.  As well as the gentle breeze outdoors.
Around the house...
much to do...we are starting our home improvements again, bathroom remodel, walk in pantry(YEAH!)
One of my favorite things...
getting our seeds in the mail that we plan to plant.  As well as my new issue of Hobby Farm Home magazine.
A few plans for the rest of the week:
clean, organize, prepare our garden
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...(add your picture here)
We went to a local living history museum to see the progression of how maple syrup is made.  We sat out in the woods while women in period clothing showed us how they made maple syrup.  I love the smell of the sap cooking, the smell of the wood burning...makes me long for a much more simple life.

To see other daybooks visit The Simple Woman's Daybook blog.

No comments: